Working with PDF Splitter Expert
With the extremely simple and clear interface, you can quickly split your original PDF document. Please follow steps to get it done.
1. Add File:
Click “Browse” button to import the original files you want to split, or click File-‐>Add File on the menu to get started.
Note: If the file you want to split have user password, the before splitting you need to provide the file passwords in the pop-up dialog box.
2. Set range of pages
A range of pages can be selected -either the entire contents of your original file, or only part of the file. This is a particularly useful option when you really only want a small set of split files produced from part of your original.
3. Set split method
The method of splitting the original file is chosen. Five convenient options areavailable for the split.
- PDF files with n pages per file.
- Split by odd/even page into two PDF files.
- Split by page ranges: extract select pages and page ranges from a multi-page PDF file and generate a new PDF file.
- Remove pages from PDF files.
- Split averagely to n PDF files: split a multi-page PDF file averagely to n PDF files.
4. Set output options
You can set meta data for the PDF and encrypt PDFs to protect them from being opened, printed etc.
click Split button to convert original file to PDF file.